This is my Masterpiece

This is my Masterpiece

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This Child of Mine


It would be so easy to hold you so close to my heart. To keep you only for myself. To know that you are always safe. To have your big squishy hugs belong to just me. To know that your soft warm hand holds only mine. But a gift isn't a gift until you give it away. And you are a gift. So each day I send you off to share your gifts, but know that not a minute goes by that I don't hold you close to my heart.

2 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. This is beautiful and such a great photo.

SuzeBeeBlog said...

Hi Joyce! When I first read the story of Sarah, I could so relate to you as a mom (my twins have had big medical issues and scares). It is sometimes so hard to stay the course and to know that there is a plan in place. I loved reading about the lives that Sarah's journey has touched and seeing that happen in our lives.