This is my Masterpiece

This is my Masterpiece

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jack-o-lantern Boy!



So Gavin just lost his front tooth! Perfect timing for Halloween, as he is now my Lil' Punkin Head!

The tooth has been wiggling for weeks -- really I was afraid he would swallow it when it fell out but he wasn't having any help from any of us. So my friend comes over with her son Jake and he says to Gavin, "Just twist it." Next thing we know the tooth is out and missing! We search everywhere and I fear it has gone to places I won't be searching to find it! But then, I see it sparkle in the oatmeal colored carpet and voi-la we have tooth! The tooth fairy took days to come visit because "we" (that would be me) kept forgetting to put the tooth under his pillow. Finally, she came through with a dollar, mini toothpaste, floss, a new toothbrush and sugarless gum. Good tooth fairy.

The other tooth is totally wiggling now so I think we may be singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"

No comments: