This is my Masterpiece

This is my Masterpiece

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sorry We're Sick


Sorry I haven't been able to post but my Gavin has been so sick. It started a week ago as a sniffle and a little bump on his chin. Over the week the rash spread over his whole face. I thought it might be 5th disease but he already had that, then we worried it could be rubella even though he's vaccinated. It turned out to be impetigo and his cold became bronchitis. Soooooo now we are on a boat-load of meds. including antibiotics :( for 10 days (2 down 8 to go). The blisters on his face are almost gone and the croupy cough and wheeze is better. He still has a yucky nose though. His appetite is better and so is his mood, but we had a quiet day today anyway. Saturday and Sunday night we didn't get much sleep, so cross your fingers for tonight!

No comments: