This is my Masterpiece

This is my Masterpiece

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oops I Did It Again!


Soooo Sorry to not have gotten this posted last night... WE LOST ANOTHER TOOTH! There is a nice open hanger for flies to fly through now. He was so cute about it because the minute the tooth came out he wanted to go brush his teeth for the tooth fairy. I told him she only likes them pearly white and leaves better treasures for kids that take care of their teeth. Oh and as a side note, in case you get this question... so we have our story straight... when asked what does the tooth fairy do with the teeth? She makes fairy dust from them so fairies can fly. Okay, we good with this story?

As an added bonus to loose teeth, we have our first fall cold. I love Gavin. I truly do but Gavin glazed with snot running at me full tilt, well this can only be described as a mother's love. What is it about boys that make them think their sleeve is an appropriate place to wipe snot? If you have an answer for this, then ditto on pillows, my couch and hand towels. I swear he will walk by a mine field of tissue boxes (not less than 6 on each floor of the house) to wipe his nose on fabric. Eww. And his all time favorite fabric... whatever I am wearing!

No comments: