This is my Masterpiece

This is my Masterpiece

Sunday, October 26, 2008

They Grow Up Really Fast


One minute you are holding them in your arms so fresh from God and the next minute you are waving to them as they head off to school. It goes by so fast. I think that it is a misconception that you get to keep special needs children forever. They still grow up and they still go out on their own -- in their own way and their dependence on you changes.

Each age Gavin is I always think, now this is my favorite... that is until my next favorite age comes along. I am crazy about this boy. He is fun and funny, so loving, clever, witty... he just always keeps me smiling (and on my toes)! I love to look at photos of him remembering how precious he was at each age and stage but I also love the laughter and joy we have now.

Enjoy every minute.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Suze! The pictures are wonderful. You have an amazing family. You are an inspiration to all! Thank you so much for sharing Gavin with all of us.

Liz